To our valued customers,
We are following COVID-19 closely, and, in the interest of ensuring a safe and healthy work environment, we wanted to keep you posted on the actions that we are taking to keep you and our employees safe.
Prior to coming to work each day, we are asking our employees to take a personal health self-assessment, which includes questions including:
Do any of the following currently apply to you?
- Fever (greater than 99.1 F),
- Respiratory symptoms, dry cough or shortness of breath, headache, muscle aches and pains, chills, sore throat, or other unexplained severe illness accompanied by a fever, and/or
- Possible contact (within 3 feet) of symptomatic individuals or those who have come in contact with the virus.
If our employees answer yes to any of the above, they are being asked to self-quarantine in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
Likewise we ask you to let us know if any of the above apply to you, and we can assess how we serve you, keeping in mind everyone’s safety and health.
Your health and safety is our top priority. For this reason we are also implementing new protocols for our field personnel, including:
- Practicing social distancing while in the home on sales consultations and during repairs or new installations.
- Additional cleaning measures for our technicians such as frequent hand washing, disinfecting of service vehicles, and hand sanitizer in our vehicles.
We thank you for your business and appreciate your flexibility as we navigate this unprecedented time while keeping you and our employees safe and healthy.